Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Hello! I love all things salvaged. I'm blessed I get to use it in my books, interior design projects, photo styling work and DIY projects almost daily! My passion is to help others see the amazing designs that can be created out of recycled, vintage and salvage material. Thanks for tagging along! Ciao! Joanne
DIY Network Projects
Antique Tables Beach bookshelves Book Signings Brimfield Antique Fair budget wedding ideas built in bench Cards Contest Country Living Fair designers DIY Lightings feature featured food Fourth of July Garage Sales Gift Ideas Halloween Crafts and DIY Projects HGTV Blog Holiday Decorating Holiday Projects Houzz Ideabooks Inn Interior Design Project Kid's Rooms Kid Crafts kitchen island Kitchen Islands Maine online Picnic Ideas recycled glass recycled metal furniture Rejuvenation Rugs Shannon Quimby Salvage Designer Shopping spotlight Styling Travel tweet up Upcycled vanities video Videos
- Mad River Barn Inn is Open to the Public! December 31, 2013
- EVENTS: OCTOBER 27, ATLANTA, NOVEMBER 4, L.A. and NOVEMBER 7, BERKELEY October 17, 2012
- Second Hand Saturdays: DIY Birch Bark Wreath October 14, 2013
- Halloween Crafts, Pumpkin Topiary and Party Ideas September 6, 2012
- Farmhouse Tables, Reclaimed Wood, Antiques, Custom Made, and Retailers: Plus Book Giveaway! July 24, 2013
- Coming Soon! Salvage Secrets Design Website August 8, 2014
- Workshops and Presentations August 3, 2014
- Rope Flower Vases, Second Hand Saturdays DIY Project July 26, 2014
- DIY! Give Plain Denim Jeans a Stylish Designer Look Using Fabric Paint and a Vintage Doily as a Stencil July 21, 2014
- Designers Summer Spaces, Inspiring Eye Candy July 2, 2014
- Joanne Palmisano: It is a ceramic tile that looks like old barn boar...
- Joanne Palmisano: Sure -- No problem :)...
- news 12: Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog w...
- Meghan: Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me what kind...
- garden supplies: Hey I am so happy I found your blog page, I really...